All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should hopefully be picking up the C this week, dad is being helpfull and going to pay my deposit for me (got to pay him back but at least that means i get the car early :D)

So plans so far:

Lower 40/60mm
spray alloys (probably black)
debadge and debumpstrip
fit backbox
debadged irmy grill
tints
tinted back lights
angel eyes
facelift front splitter (might steal step mums cause she thinks the car is too low as it is)
vinyl wrap the interior center console bit with camo wrap i was going to use on the b
fit the head unit
fit the sub properly

thats about it for the moment

will get pics up as soon as i get the car :thumbs_up::D

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
60mm b springs on standard c shocks will work but they will wear about a bit quicker which i suppose doesn't matter if you're going to end up getting uprated shocks ..

Although you could jsut wait until you have the shocks to lower? :)
smoothed pre facelift front bumper and colour coded whatever bumper this is :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Opel_Corsa_C_Dreitürer_Heck.JPG

and the black rear lights and it will be pretty :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ooh forgot to mention its star silver and its a 1.2 sxi, its a 2002 so im not sure if it wil be facelift or not, and going to have to find a better way of smoothing the bumper this time, i managed to get all the filler out of the back that was put in quite easily, didnt seem to stick to well to it. wanting it to look mint, but not over the top, though i did see a very nice body kit for it, but a tad expencive...http://www.madmotors.co.uk/catalog/line-xtras-vauxhall-corsa-crystal-full-p-25190.html

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha i dunno, i like the smoothed look that the kit gives, but i cant make up my mind if i like the big holes in the front bumper, i might go and do a chop of a corsa and see if i can get it to look how i want it, see what happens, want as much done before pvs as i can get. will probably end up lowering it on standard springs till i can get the uprated ones, though if i sell the rest of the stuff off the b then i might be able to get them sooner.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
at the moment, spray the sxi alloys matt black, but im not sure what i will replace them will, would love to go euro on the C, have some dished alloys, slammed and smooth, being silver its not such a euro style colour as apposed to black or white, but none the less itll be lookin sweet like, need to have a look online.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was thinking matt black alloys, the bonnet gloss black, not sure what i want to do with the roof yet, was thinking of smoothing off the roof rack strips. the chequred roof would be cool though. Still want to have the center console done in camo, might buy one cheap off ebay when i know which one it is i need cause ill need to get the part so i can fit my single din head unit, and do it that way so that if something goes wrong at least then i dont have to worry about having to get another one in a hurry.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
was supposed to pick up the car today, went down and managed to get them to do a full mot on it for me! :D so going down again tomorrow to pick it up tomorrow when its ready, and they are going to do a few things for me to tidy it up. :D EXCITED!!!! camera wouldnt save my pics so will have to wait till tomorrow to see it!

·
Registered
523 Posts
haha i was looking at this bumper for my c ... well the kit actually ... and i am now off the idea and sticking with very standard suttle look ... with a z20let under the hood so ppl just dont expect it. ;)

·
Registered
523 Posts
fair mate ... yeah the facelift is a nice looking bumper but again ... its being done to death .... smoothed out pre facelift looks really nice with steinmetz grill .... iv got the same grill and they really look smartl.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah its got a steinmetz grill on it already :thumbs_up: so will have a look at it again tomorrow so that i ca decide what i want to do with it. need to get a new gear knob from somewhere though cause its all worn back to white. can only find one with the handbreak handle too.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.