All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Lmao was gonna say "Wait for the saxo haters" :laugh: I'm assuming dearing will start explaining how saxos are crap lol. Must say I quite like saxos though, I've just heard they fall apart and have loads of problems lol.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Why go from a perfectly nice Corsa to a Saxo is beyond me but, nice car and a bargain to be had!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i no, they are just pocket rockets as my m8 races them in the stock hatch! so the way i see it a fast car for free!lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
u gota look at it this way m8 they way **** all! and the engines are aboulute bullet proof as are race car revs up to 8700 and the engines been in for 2 seasons! at 162bhp at the wheels!

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
from past experience and others peoples' experiences, the back end tends to avertake the front a bit too easily.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think the 1.6 VTR is quicker than a corsa 1.6 sport, they weigh a lot less and have quicker 0 - 60 times than corsas. The VTS is a beast from what I gather, and D34no, if its used for racing the engines probably been stregnthened, and with 162bhp its clearly been tuned. Choice is yours though mate, it will be quicker than your SRi though. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i will be seen driving i anything as long as it fast! they engine spec is all on standard parts except for a cam! it is just highly tuned as we spend hours working for a extra bhp! being a mechanic myself! and another reson i bought the saxo is u can get engine parts easyer!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Na saxos vtr's are very quick for what they are, someone i know completely stripped it out put pug sport exhaust on with omp panel filter and it shifts well .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts