All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 55 plate Corsa C and water has been leaking in to the passenger footwell on occasion.

I believe this is a common problem with this model. I changed the indicator relay in the BCM box a few days ago and not all of the screws were present. Is it likely that by just replacing them will solve this problem?

I phoned my local Halfords autocentre and they estimated around £300 to sort out as it involves sealing various entry points.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
It usually comes in the drivers side around the brake servo bracket on the bulkhead, N/S unusual, i have heard that box you spoke of can leak, some people put silicon sealant around them...if its coloured water could be anti freeze from the heater....Fred in Essex

Hi,

I have a 55 plate Corsa C and water has been leaking in to the passenger footwell on occasion.

I believe this is a common problem with this model. I changed the indicator relay in the BCM box a few days ago and not all of the screws were present. Is it likely that by just replacing them will solve this problem?

I phoned my local Halfords autocentre and they estimated around £300 to sort out as it involves sealing various entry points.

Cheers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
After a spell of rain, mine slops water onto the floor immediately after I accelerate from standstill ! (Usually onto the passengers ankles !) Great design. ��
Presumably this water is entering around the relay box .. Both drain holes are clear...We've emptied a watering can behind the battery area , but no leaks show inside.Crazy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts