All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am now looking for a corsa, can anyone tell me the names/models of the early corsa-C ? so I can see if I can stretch up to one ?

Ta Ash :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
If you can afford a C then I would say go for one. I have owned both the B and the C and have to say I perfer the C. Saying that though I loved the B and wasnt a bad car itself.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You have a posh SRi though :p

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
i like the corsa B's tbh i dont like the rear lights on the C's :) just me tho lol
I would disagree there, I actually like the lights around the windows. However I do miss my sunstrip from the B, is one of the things missing from the C

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats your budget? and your age for ins
Well i'm and old geezer now (41) so insurance for anything is peanuts for me by comparison (ZX6R Ninja £160 fully comp & the Shogun is £205 fully comp), but my daughters coming up to 17 and I'm fed up of being taxi to her college and doing 70 miles per day (she has to be there for 6:40am to shovel the horse poo as part of the course :lol: and the buses don't run out there until 8:30am )

I am looking at up to £1500 (ish) as a guideline for it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Where abouts do you live?

Try http://www.universal-salvage.com/ and see if there are any auctions local to you.

I bought two w-reg 1.2 punto's last year that were dealer part ex's for £1000 each and sold both for £1500 for a quick sale.

They also deal with accident and theft damage. So if you want a bargain and don't mind doing a few minor repairs the website is worth checking out.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I am looking at up to £1500 (ish) as a guideline for it.
Think that might be a bit low for a C, if your lucky you might get a basic model, probably one litre, for that but you will have to look around alot for it. May be better going for the B but get a bit higher specced one so more comforts in it.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
pics of said daughter? :laugh:

basicly i currently have an early c 2001 y plate with 87k on the clock but i dont think id let it got for 1500.

sayin that parkers value a poor x reg 1.0 at 1350

if you type in your criteria on http://www.parkers.co.uk/ im sure this will help you out.

probably best bet is to get a late good condition corsa b

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer I had a look on parkers and seen the poor value of 1350 bet its hard to find one for that much though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts