All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corsa, calibra and C20let bits more added 20/7/09 PICS

Back box letter box tail pipe, £30 used on 1.2 16v engine. sold to luke collection on 27th

Brand new Fse Fuel reg £50

Brand new LUK Clutch kit for 1.2 16v may fit others PT 619239500 £30

15inc bsa cobra's muilty spoke alloys £80 with corsa spig rings

Smooth Corsa rear post 97 bumper £40 in primer swage line been smooth over

All parts collection unless pay extra for p+p

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
pics of leathers pls

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Oh is that a done deal? only need fronts lol, well if for any reason you dont have them, im interested lol

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Haha, pretty much a done deal, although after the 3rd pm he sent i didnt hear back... That was only yesterday though, lol.

Yeh, got some pictures of the fronts, in fairly good condition (considering others i've seen), nothing a bit of leather restorer cant make look pretty.

If i suddenly have a change of heart and scrap the idea completely, then you'll be the first to get the offer matey

:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry dragon been busy with work, all pm been replyed so when ever your ready to collect. Fightstar if anything change i will pm you.

back box pic on car

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
pics and details of wheels please mate!

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
just a note, picked up the calibra leathers this evening, sach seems a nice chap, had a chat about my recent back end damage, thanks for the advice

piece of piss to get in the car (once the sub had moved) and they're in excellent condition, the picture made it look worse, they're spot on.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just a note, picked up the calibra leathers this evening, sach seems a nice chap, had a chat about my recent back end damage, thanks for the advice

piece of piss to get in the car (once the sub had moved) and they're in excellent condition, the picture made it look worse, they're spot on.

no probs fella, good luck with your car mate

you still got the bonnet? how much for it posted to glasgow?
i rather you sort it out your self i dont want to take blame for the bonnet if it gets damage.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts