1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
They used to be known as Supernovas, famous for their £9 debadged grille (used to be £9 with free delivery) :thumbs_up: I've never used them but loads of people seem to recommend them

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
They used to be known as Supernovas, famous for their £9 debadged grille (used to be £9 with free delivery) :thumbs_up: I've never used them but loads of people seem to recommend them
its now £7.75 with £2.75 postage = £10.50:(
got my eye on the mesh one for £15+p&p :cool:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
still are known as supernova's on ebay, thats who i got my wind deflectors from

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Trying to buy stuff but and when it takes you to the page to pay it adds money onto the total :confused: It's not postage, thats already been added.
Said £45 originally, then £55 when I went to pay.
Any ideas, I'll email them tomorrow if it still doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Trying to buy stuff but and when it takes you to the page to pay it adds money onto the total :confused: It's not postage, thats already been added.
Said £45 originally, then £55 when I went to pay.
Any ideas, I'll email them tomorrow if it still doesn't work.
EXACTLY what I did. Was about to buy wind deflectors, as it said "New Low Price! £20!"

Then went to pay. Added £5.75 onto it for delivery, even though it says free delivery to Mainland UK on most products. Then you get to the credit/debit card pay page - an extra £4 added on top! I'm assuming that must be a "card handling fee"

Miss-leading con if you ask me. I emailed them to explain all these charges. They only offer free delivery if you order £100 or more on products, no explanation about the extra £4 on top, so I must of been right about card handling fee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts