All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the death of my b some of you may know. after trawling the internet and nearly buying multiple 106's then i thought that their porridge for a gearbox is too annoying and i like this forum to much so decided to get another corsa originally wanted another b but then came across this for £550 with plenty of t n t so

plans for outside
Firstly debadged rubstrip
Colour code boot lock and door handles
Dewiper
Lower on springs first then coilovers when I can afford
Ditch the shitty bbs reps in favour for sxi alloys, cav slabs or fanblades
Smooth bumpers + euro plates

Plans For Inside
Change the horrible seats for Sri half leathers
Spray dash parts or maybe sticker bomb

On a low budget so progress will most likely be slow but I can assure you it will be interesting haven't had chance to take my own photos yet but I'm cleaning it tomorrow as it smells of the lovely Asian I bought it off and sadly I dislike the smell but not too worry

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok so quick not much of an update but just a few more pics

This is what happens when de badging goes wrong. Paint flaking and ghosting :(

It has now been de-wipered, and is about to be de rubstripped tomorrow then it will be down to halfrauds for some spray paint to rectify my debadging

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The alloys are first things to be changed thinking cab slabs for now wanting to stance it as seen a few that look good

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
The alloys are first things to be changed thinking cab slabs for now wanting to stance it as seen a few that look good
cav slabs look out dated on corsa b's never mind corsa c's try get hold of a set of c sri wheels or team dynamics 1.2's also look decent on them but its your car and that's my opinion

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You can't get "stance" with standard vauxhall alloys IMO

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What's stance?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah it's really easy to do took me about 5 mins however poor spray job as I rushed to finish for this weekend could do with wet and drying again as I have a finger print in middle were fans are -.-

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was thinking something needs changing I was looking at the carbon wrapped ones as I have some wrap but not sure whether I like them

1 - 20 of 55 Posts