All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Well we know what your taste is like, you dont like lowered cars and lil convertible corsas :laugh: whats next lol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha! Thanks mate, thanks. I don't like ridiculously lowered cars - especially Saxo's. Ugh.. I don't mind lowered Corsas to be honest.

·
Registered
43 Posts
all that money Vauxhall spent on that awful convertible, they could of used to boost the corsa's power 2ltr enginge standered for a start would of been a better use of resorses.

BUT NOOOOOOOOO they spend it on the worst looking convertible eva made LOL.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It is a bit tom tit.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
sh!t

·
Registered
224 Posts
hi

gotta admit first time i looked at the car i thought it was cool so did a little digging about and found out that they where mainly made in australia and a few thousand where shipped across here and for those of you who want to convert your corsa you still can, there is a kit available if your prepared to search the net for it and cost between £350-£400. that gets you the roof, framework for the roof, strenghtening bars and templete. or there is a company in cambridge will convert the corsa for you with a t-bar similar to the way they converted the old minis for the same price.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts