All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

first sorry for my english, cause i'm from italy...;)
then, I need your help for a strange thing happening sometimes.
I start the car and in certain moments it has a little lag when i push the throttle.
the service light goes on and engine go in protection mode...
Little power, cruise control de-activated, seems to be my old fiat panda from 80's.
Sometimes this happens without any warning light in the dashboard.
I noticed this easily happens when outside is wet (like after the rain)
or when temperature falls down.
Car is 2011 model, still under guarantee.
Opel workshop tells me that cause is "sensor fuel pressure". They changed it (i hope) but after less than a year this re-happen.
Please, someone has same problem?
Have you got any suggestions?

Best Regards
Tony

·
Banned
885 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

As the car is still under warranty, I suggest that you take it back to the dealer whom you purchased it from, if you start doing things yourself or fitting non-genuine parts, you may find that the warranty no longer applies.
You may need to be quite firm with them (but polite, of course). Explain what you have told us about it and say that you want it putting right.

Regards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe a faulty MAF sensor? Sounds like similar problem I had with my combo 1.3cdti. Engine started fine every time, but after hitting about 1500-2000 rpm, it went into limp mode. Got it changed and been great ever since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.