All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys this is my first post i have a corsa d 2006 model just got it with 17 k on the clock ;)
There a problem my car doesn't have the aux input like the other corsa da have my friend has a 08 corsa d and he has one near the cup holder but i don't
Very weird and i still have the cd 30 in but i was thinking would it work if i got the little aux jack thing from another corsa do you think it would work and i would be able to connect it because a lot of people are saying that the aux cable is under the cup holders but it was an option on the early models.... Need help sorry for being a noob thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i already have the cd30 its just there isnt no space for the input near the cupholder so i was thinking if i should buy the little cupholder connecter thing and connect it to my car

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
does it say aux on your cd player?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No it doesnt but aparently you have to enable it but i cant find it on the menu someone said something about a tech 2 machine or a programer or something

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
If there is no aux button, the hassle of getting it to work wouldn't be worth it. Easier and cheaper finding a HU with an aux button so all you'd need to do is plug in an aux socket.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay your right but i just wanted the original one to stay in but no worries im gonna get one of the motorola tk30s in it has iphone charger and aux out aswell so atleast it will be legal to use your phone while driving ;)
Thanks for the help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts