All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've just bought a used Corsa D I've realised that when I get out the car and walk away I click the lock button to lock the car all the doors except the drivers door locks. So when I click the lock again for the anti theft locks the drivers door locks. But to unlock it when I press unlock after the deadlocks all the doors except the drivers door unlocks so I have to lock it and unlock it again. Any ideas? :)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
These door locks can be a right pain in the butt, it sounds like the drivers door actuator is faulty, i think it has two switched in it a a lock switch and a deadlock switch, i'm not sure if they are built into the actuator or just in the door, might be the latter, first thing i would do is disconnect the battery for 1/2 hour and try it again...always worth a try, you will loose the radio code if you have one, i believe the control unit for the central locking is the multi timer in the box near the battey, big module in there held down with 7 torq screws...does it wonk on the key properly, i suspect the the change over switch in the door might be faulty...or the actuator,,,Fred in Essex.

Hey all,

I've just bought a used Corsa D I've realised that when I get out the car and walk away I click the lock button to lock the car all the doors except the drivers door locks. So when I click the lock again for the anti theft locks the drivers door locks. But to unlock it when I press unlock after the deadlocks all the doors except the drivers door unlocks so I have to lock it and unlock it again. Any ideas? :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts