All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this may seem a strange post but I think the engine in my Corsa D that I got last month may have been tampered with as its dosen't seem quite right, its a 1.2 2011 Corsa SXI. If I sent you a picture please could you have a look at it and tell me if the number looks like its been tampered with.

Also what are the locations where the engine number is so that I can check to see if it has been modified.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi there i have a feeling the engine number is on the top, somewhere where the gearbox bolts on to the engine, think there is a flat on the casting there, and probably stamped on, the engine number and the engine code should be in the instruction book on a little card or something, i believe the cc or litre is part of the number..12 in it or something, it could have had a reconditioned engine put in, some people upgrade there engine to make them more powerful.....from Fred in Essex.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.