All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

When driving yesterday my car suddenly flashed the engine light 3 times and began juddering a quite differently. I have noticed over the past few weeks that there is a slight judder sometimes around 2k revs (I think this may be down to the MAF sensor as I have had that problem before).

I did the pedal test this morning to get the fault codes and me being quite a novice at this I have recorded it and cannot understand which codes it is giving me. Can someone please take a look at the video and try and help me figure out what the problem is? I've heard quite a few people saying that it could be a spark plug?

I have a video of it but cannot add it due to my post count? Please private message me if you are able to help and I can supply the link that way I suppose.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I'm led to believe you cant do a pedal test on a Corsa D only a C, anyway what number have you got, should be a 4 figured number and you put a P in front, like P0123, you can usually paste a link on here not pictures....Fred.

Hi,

When driving yesterday my car suddenly flashed the engine light 3 times and began juddering a quite differently. I have noticed over the past few weeks that there is a slight judder sometimes around 2k revs (I think this may be down to the MAF sensor as I have had that problem before).

I did the pedal test this morning to get the fault codes and me being quite a novice at this I have recorded it and cannot understand which codes it is giving me. Can someone please take a look at the video and try and help me figure out what the problem is? I've heard quite a few people saying that it could be a spark plug?

I have a video of it but cannot add it due to my post count? Please private message me if you are able to help and I can supply the link that way I suppose.

Thank you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for the reply! Ah, I was told you can on a D. The number seems to show 5523. Nope it won't let me post the link unfortunately, I'll send it to tyou now

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Ok well 5523 doesnt mean anything to me, i think you might need a code reader....tha might give you a proper code, does the MIL come on or stay on? Fred,

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Ok well my suggestion is to have a code reader put on it, i dont think you will get any joy on that with the pedal test....a cheap eobd off ebay may work, or you could buy OpCom, or take it to a garage and they should have a code reader, likea snap on modis or verus...thats all i can suggest...you could try disconnecting the battery overnight to see if the codes will disappear, as long as you dont have a coded radio, unless you know the dose...from Fred.

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the response! Yep it stays on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts