All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Anyone had any experience with corsa d front grill i bought a imscher one i need to fit and aparently i need to cut it .. Is it true? Is there any thing i need to do after i cut it? Any guides for it?

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
New I appear a bit ditsy...my son has just rolled into the back of his friends car and I now have a Corsa with a pushed in grille. Its a 2011 Corsa....do I have to go to the garage and get an expensive quote or is it sometheing we can fix at home? We opened the bonnet and took the four screws out that seemed to be holding the grille section in but couldnt detach the grill section.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Do you have a picture of the damage? It can probably be pushed back out a fair amount if you just wanted to bodge it back to somewhere near acceptable.. But I'm fairly sure that ALL Corsa D front bumpers have the standard grill moulded in as part of the bumper, so to repair it 100% it'd be a new bumper. Unless theres a type of bumper on a Corsa D that I've never seen, lol..

A picture would help.

Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dave, am just trying to find out how to post a photo....the round vauhhall badge on the bonnet/grill got pushed through the grill if that makes sense. Doesnt look that bad and if it was a case of replacing the whole front bumper..not worth the expense of replacing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts