All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a 2007 Corsa sxi and over the past year or so the passenger door has started to rattle. It started off, just as I went over bumps but more recently I have increased the PSI of my tyres and inflated them to the maximum Vauxhall limit for the 'eco' setting, just to help with my mpg!

Anyway, doing this has obviously made the ride comfort a little harder (especially on top of sxi suspension), which I don't think has helped. The rattle comes from the door and I don't know what it is!? Its really starting to bug me as it just rattles an annoying vibrating noise every single journey!

Can anyone help? I've tried to pin point it and have got no where. I was thinking it may be the speaker? or just something inside the door hitting something else!

I have often thought about taking the door panel off, but have been too scared incase I cant get it back on!

If anyone could help, I would be most grateful!

Also, to add a little more info, my car since bought new in 2007 flex's a lot, especially when moving over un-even ground/up down kerbs ect. You can literally hear the car groan as it moves and flexes. Is this normal? My girlfriend has a 12 plate comfort corsa and it makes no such sounds!?

Thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Take of the door card and look, you're asking us to tell you where a noise is coming from, it's impossible over the Internet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't asking for anyone to pin point the noise. It's more of a 'has anyone had this problem'.

Is it easy to take the door panel off?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
The door card is very easy to remove, if you havnt already if suggest buying a Haynes manual

1 - 5 of 5 Posts