All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The blower system is operating as normal except for the windscreen de-mister which has failed completely and does not pass any air whatever the control knob setting. I also believe that the internal car recirculation switch did not illuminate for a while, although apparently OK now.
Has anyone met this before and know how to cure it?
I have always carried out by own maintenance/repairs on cars but Haynes haven't yet published the Corsa D manual and with the possible requirement for 'special' tools, I'm feeling a bit like a non-starter.:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
It sounds like a fuse or wire has came loose, and as for the bulbs not lighting, but then coming back on, it also must be a loose connection, take the dashboard off and take a look behind for any loose connections, I don't have a corsa D so I don't know how to take the dash off but I'm sure someone else will know!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Corsa D De-mist problem

Thanks, 'George'.
Your probably right and I shall aim to investigate and try to find a way of removing the facia. They make everything so pretty now and the 'undo a few visible bolts' days appear over. Having said that, often these failures are surprisingly simple, so, fingers crossed!
Cheers,
CorDy,http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.