All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, can any one tell me what the speaker size are on the front and the back in a 2004 corsa as i am lookin to upgrade them and amp them, any recommendation for components and a 4 channel amp?, cheers!;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What happened to that corsa b you had?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Speaker Sizes

I'd like to know their sizes as well, I have a 52 placte Corsa and would like to upgrade the head unit and speakers.

I've found a Kenwood unit that I can fit which has all the connections needed for the steering column control and seperate information panel but the speakers come in two sizes and on the Kenwood website theres a convertor for the speakers (any clues???).

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the sound system in my car at the moment is poor to say the least!

·
Registered
166 Posts
at the front is 6,5 inc

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all i no its either 13cm (5.25") or 16cm (6.5") i was hoping i come across some one that has already upgraded them

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i Thought it was 5.25" in the front? simply buy speaker adaptors for 6.5" though, no trouble

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Im looking to upgrade mine aswell i would reccomend some clarion rainbows and any decent amp maybe just a little jbl or somethin to power them u wont even need back speakers with the clarions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts