All Corsa Forum banner

corsa front and back speaker size? -

19K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  corsaJ 
#1 ·
hi, can any one tell me what the speaker size are on the front and the back in a 2004 corsa as i am lookin to upgrade them and amp them, any recommendation for components and a 4 channel amp?, cheers!;)

#2 ·
What happened to that corsa b you had?

#4 ·
Speaker Sizes

I'd like to know their sizes as well, I have a 52 placte Corsa and would like to upgrade the head unit and speakers.

I've found a Kenwood unit that I can fit which has all the connections needed for the steering column control and seperate information panel but the speakers come in two sizes and on the Kenwood website theres a convertor for the speakers (any clues???).

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the sound system in my car at the moment is poor to say the least!

#8 ·
Im looking to upgrade mine aswell i would reccomend some clarion rainbows and any decent amp maybe just a little jbl or somethin to power them u wont even need back speakers with the clarions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.