All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys,

need your help looking some info my brother has just passed his test and looking at some cars this weekend hes been looking in the local ads and
found some, he needs the info below:

on a 1998 Corsa Diamond:
is there: p/s rev counter

on a 1998 Corsa 1.0 Envoy

on a 1997 Corsa 1.2 LS:

on a 1995 Corsa Breeze:

many thanks,
Chubbs:driver:

·
Registered
521 Posts
i dont think any of them have rev counters an i know the envoy doesnt have power steering but i am unsure of the rest but to be honest on a little corsa the steering is light any way

·
15,023 Posts
Yer dont think they have rev counters, and you will have to check on p/s think it was only a option on most of them

·
Banned
521 Posts
As far as i know only the gsi's, sxi's, sri's and sports came with pas but i could be wrong, If they dont have a rev counter that can be rectified for £15 or so.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
PAS was an option on these models, dont epxect them to have it as majority dont.

The breeze, LS, and envoy dont have rev counters not sure about the diamond but i doubt it

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Mark330d the sport defiantly didnt have pas as standard, it was an option though.
Sport's do have PAS as standard. They have the full electrics pack. The sports are the top of the range corsa's.

·
Registered
696 Posts
the sri's didnt as standard but i would have thought the sports would have.

PAS and rev counter also came as an option for some of the 1.0L's and 1.2s

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
15,023 Posts
lol the rest of the car was like, but no I am sure it doesnt come as standard on a sport, btw we are talking about the sport not the 1.6 sport16V ??

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
There is the 1.4 16v sport and the 1.6 16v sport, both have full electrics pack, the only difference is the engine size.

I'm guessing you mean the pre 97 sport which was a 1.4, and was introduced to replace the SRi IIRC, which as mentioned above apparently didn't have PAS as standard, which would explain everything lol.

·
15,023 Posts
yer that is what I was meaning, and the sport 16v just seen from going on insurance websites seems to have a seperate catagory for the sport and has one for sport 16v which is the 1.6:confused:
So then were all the v-grille sports made with PAS?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
As far as I'm aware yeah. They have every mod con you could ask for. I had a bog standard pre 97 LS before my Sport and the difference in the two cars is unbelievable. I absolutely love my car that I have now.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
power steerig was an optional extra as far as i know, so was rev count on the smaller models.

but you can get a set of clocks with a rev count for 10-15 quid

1 - 17 of 17 Posts