All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corsa is going Thursday *Now With Pictures*

Well went to vauxhall for a browse and to look at the 1.4 sxi new corsa had a test drive then had a test drive in a 1.6 vauxhall astra, the vauxhall astra worked out cheaper than the cheapest corsa and had more power - I got £1000 for my car (full deposit) and another £4000 of the astra which is a active with aircon, airbags, alloys cd player etc and is a 1.6 16 valve so I decided to go for that - star silver 07 plate with 1 mile on clock and I got to choose out of 10 number plates lol. So on Thursday it will a sad day :( but also a good day :) and my insurance has only gone up £115

I know it won't be to some people tastes but anyway excuse the pic got it of the website:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5 doors are alot more practical as I do have a few passengers - and the boot is huge :eek: could fit my corsa in :laugh: tints would look good

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Please say your going to put the irmscher kit on that, them astras with irmscher look amazing.
Have to love the VXR and Thurlby arstras though, especially the thurlby.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please say your going to put the irmscher kit on that, them astras with irmscher look amazing.
Have to love the VXR and Thurlby arstras though, especially the thurlby.
Will have to have look see first and how did you know the astra was from thurlby - is it a special spec or something?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a bit estate - tish and I was not to convinced having a 5 door family car at 20 but I got a good price for it and my car and I'm liking it more and more.

I hated the corsa at first as I thought they were chavvy :shocked: but I like them now and will really miss mine - it's the kind of thing thats grows on you :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well went to vauxhall this morning to take insurance down so they can tax the vehicle alos the vehicle had come in so took some pics and now can't wait till Thursday:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Put some work into it and it could look ace.

This place seems to be turning into AllAstra.co.uk what with laura and now corsa ken

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lodgey - not got the car yet and not to sure about lowering wont that affect the 3 years warranty?

V0NST3V3 - probably do what I did with my corsa first: try and find some inspiration and subtly mod it and I did not really intend on getting an astra it was fate lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Lodgey - not got the car yet and not to sure about lowering wont that affect the 3 years warranty?
Yer anno, was just joking. Technically yer it would affect the warranty, since if something breaks they will try blame it on the car been lowered. However if anything goes wrong just put orginal shocks and springs back on then take it in:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah anything that modifies the car in any way will cause the warranty to be void. Inspiration can be hard to find somedays, but subtle is the way to go :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
very nice i do like them cars an like lodgy said as long as when you mod it you keep the standard parts if anythings goes wrong you can put it back standard

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Finally picked up the car

Eagerly went this morning to pick up the car it is superb to drive and love it picture from today:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts