All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i thought i might as well make a thread for my corsa as im planning to do a few things to it.

What i have done:
Halfords extreme brilliance bulbs
Blue side indicators
White LED side lights
Painted the standard wheels black
fitted 360w 6x9 on the parcel shelf
K&N air filter (might change it to panel filter)
Back to black on every thing
Started to change dash to Blue LEDs :)

What i want to do :p :
Fit Cobra seats which got re-leathered in white and black (cost over £1500 new)
Lower it 40mm
pull out the F*** off dent it has in the side lol
and paint the black hammeright i had to do for the MOT
Change the exhaust Done
smoke the rear lights Done

Any thoughts and ideas just post up :)

Thanks Dan

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
yup all working now :) another Atlantis Blue, just like mine

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i forgot to mention, i didnt pay any thing for the car, swapped it for a 1992 honda cg 125 motorbike i got given years ago that i used as a field bike, it had been sat on their drive for a year and to get it through an mot i had to change to the spare wheel because of a dent, change the handbrake cable because there was only like 4 strands that hadn't snapped and weld a tiny crack in-between the rear window and drivers door.

its done 96000 miles though

All in all cost me £6 to get it road worthy :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
i forgot to mention, i didnt pay any thing for the car, swapped it for a 1992 honda cg 125 motorbike i got given years ago that i used as a field bike, it had been sat on their drive for a year and to get it through an mot i had to change to the spare wheel because of a dent, change the handbrake cable because there was only like 4 strands that hadn't snapped and weld a tiny crack in-between the rear window and drivers door.

its done 96000 miles though

All in all cost me £6 to get it road worthy :D
Lucky aha
Might be an idea to check for things that could go wrong soon.
I didnt and ive had get a large piece of the floor removed and another piece welded in, the front brakes are almost dead and either the rear shocks or springs are almost screwed. Only had it about 3 months :(

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lucky aha
Might be an idea to check for things that could go wrong soon.
I didnt and ive had get a large piece of the floor removed and another piece welded in, the front brakes are almost dead and either the rear shocks or springs are almost screwed. Only had it about 3 months :(
iv been under it and had a good look, kurust over the small bits of rust and all under sealed i have a full service history and receipt for new front springs, but i hit some speed bumps too quickly and i think i have destroyed the front dampers because they are making a knocking sound now :(

·
Registered
219 Posts
iv been under it and had a good look, kurust over the small bits of rust and all under sealed i have a full service history and receipt for new front springs, but i hit some speed bumps too quickly and i think i have destroyed the front dampers because they are making a knocking sound now :(
Good man :thumbs_up:
But the dampers - You'll have to have a look, might not even be them?

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i was listening in the wheel arches with one of those mechanics listening thingeys :laugh: and the noise was coming from the bottom of the spring where it sits on the damper, it all still works so il carry on modding it.

i have a ps2 slimline and a 7" 12v screen but cant think of anywhere to mount them in the car :confused:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts