All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well the last two attempts fail so ive figured another time and place to meet, star city birmingham around 7:30-8:00 pm, i am also putting this thread on other corsa forums and hoping to get a good result, it will be the 22nd of feb on the friday. If you are avaloable and willing to come please leave your name or messages ;)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You'll be lucky :laugh:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys well ive personally contacted star city via email asking to reserve parking bays explaining im planning a meet so hopefully i will get a possitive reply and this will create more interest in people meeting :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You told them to reserve spaces for a car meet?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep i phoned up 1st explaining the situation and they said send an email describing what you want to do and they see if they can accomidate the meet

·
Registered
223 Posts
not many have pulled a meet off there, i held a successfull meeting there a few years ago, but a year later another club flopped, police came and blocked us off, basically make sure to tell them that you are interested in using all of their facilities and not just their car park

EDIT: i wont be attending as my corsa is in storage and you will probably all give me dirty looks if i turn up in a golf, or even worst the gfs punto lol

·
Registered
923 Posts
I would mate but im working 5 - 8 :/

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I would but I've got an excuse of some sort...

This is why meets never happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts