All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
looks not too bad mate, did you photoshop that yourself?

personally if your gonna be sticking with a smaller engine, id stick with 15s instead of bigger wheels

you lose a lot of whatever power you have on the road with bigger wheels

also on 15s you can lower by more without scrubbing issues, and imho bigger wheels dont look great on a corsa anyway, unless its something with a bigger bodykit on it etc

your car looks quite clean though, get some back to black on the trim and it will finish it off :)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i done the back to black look spot on now! yeah i photoshopped it myself, i was going to fit 17's to it? its a 1.4 16v so wouldn't 16's be about right?

·
Registered
390 Posts
16s would be ok, but be prepared to pay a fair bit more for your tyres, as 16s are a much rarer size than 15s, and even 17s

personally id stick with 15s , but its your car and your choice!

if you dont mind paying that bit extra for tyres, go for the 16s :cool:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
A good set of 16's are the speedline alessio 2's. Stunning set of wheels and the perfect fitment for the corsa.

·
Registered
390 Posts
^^^ what he said, speedlines all the way

·
Registered
497 Posts
Did you resize it before you saved it? I take it you know how to since the first pic was a "more reasonable" size lol.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
clucth if u send me some pics i could do a better job lol no offence :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
;) i looked at what he posted and posted the link to the picture on that page :)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
such a little clever clogs cjzor lol

i didnt really put much effort into it though, only thought i have a bash when i read the thread, my wheels look moe realistic though....:p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts