All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine parts for a corsa 1.2 8v performance only e.g Dibas or Lexmaul inlet , Opel gsi grill front top strurt brace :) open to anything else that might have an interest to me so try me!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not 100% sure if there is even a part for a 1.2 8v lol! Someone said there is so thought f**k it ill ask if anyone has one for sale haha!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ermm insurance, not enough driving experience which I can admit too, if I had a c20xe or something I'd be like power!!! And crash tbh so wanna stay to a 1.2 8v for bit longer and just have a muck around with an engine if it goes bang there cheaper to replace and fit than a c20xe or another engine :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I maybe interested in the camshaft, yeah I know but i don't reckon I'll be able to handle a bigger engine atm and don't wanna kill myself lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really wouldn't surprise me haha if it was slower than the 1.0, it's doing me fine atm getting me to work and back cheap on petrol too :) maybe 2-3months ill go to a 1.6, but want to an engine swap as the shell on this is mint and just recently had all scratches,dents and rust done oh and all underneath re-sprayed with the oil base stuff (can't remember at the top of my head)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
9 times out of 10 it's cheaper to buy a 1.6 sport than converting as insurers tend not to like insuring modified cars with young drivers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts