All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago the problems began, my car would cut out after I had turned it off and gone back to it, after about 10 minutes it would start again.
The problems seemed to get worse, I was at a local petrol station, when I returned to the car I could not start it, I got pushed over to the side and after about 10 minutes it started again.

Since then it has got worse, it started to cut out on me while driving, usually when waiting at a roundabout, this led me to believe it was overheating. It now cuts out whenever it reaches 95 degrees, I have replaced many sensors and the crank shaft sensor was replaced not too long ago, it has recently had a full service, and I have taken out the temperature gauge to see if it still cuts out without the gauge in, and it does. I have read about the paperclip test but cannot do this as it is a 1L.

I have changed a couple of relays that looked bad, and cleaned any electrics leading to the ECU. I have even had the ECU changed to see it if was faulty (don't worry, I didn't pay out for a whole new one!).
I am taking it to diagnostics in the week. Tried just about everything but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas on how to help would be fantastic, as I may be over complicating a small problem.
Thank you :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've fixed it!
After 2 weeks of looking for it, it was a loose wire.. They're so simple but so hard to find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts