All Corsa Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale i have a set of 4 Corsa sport 14" 3 spoke alloys with tyres. They are in excellent condition with only a few tiny scratches here and there. The alloys come complete with the center caps, bolts and the center cap key. The tyres are also in very good condition with a decent amount of tread left on them. The tyres are retreads, but have done me well for the 5/6 months I've had them.

Here are some pictures.

Cash only and i am open to offers.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
im guessing that was the nsf wheel then
lol, most likely, but in his post he said theres a few tiny scratches on them... lmao, thats not a few tiny scratches, thats practically not a wheel anymore and is fit for the bin...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
last pic, wheel on the left, is it smashed up or something? Looks like loads of the rim lip is missing and cracked off... Either that or theres something rather funky going on with them tyres...
Nah, it's just where the rubber flap keeps coming out from under the alloy. Like i said, they are retreads. All the other tyres are fine.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
I was referring to the alloys, not the tyres. I thought that was fairly obvious.
I was referring to the alloys aswell, no need for the sarky comment. From the picture they looked damaged is all i was pointing out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Give me a second and i will post a picture showing you that it's just wear the rubber has come out from underneath the lip of the wheel. I've been driving with it like that for the past 3 months, it's fine. Even if your skeptical about them, just replace them?

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
If your not interested in buying them, then don't respond. It's quite simple.
Calm down calm down, im perfectly allowed to post in any thread i want thanks, as long as i provide a valid input to the topic. I was simply pointing out what the wheels look like, by all means provide another picture. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Nah it's just rubber from the tyre mate. Read through the thread and you'll see. Pictures should justify it.
never seen that flap before :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.