All Corsa Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Corsa sport alloys for sale in a good condition (some light curbing, a couple of paint bubbles, nothing major). Generally good.

They come with tyres, 3 of the tyres are nearlly new 6mm+ of tread and one is around 4mm of tread; all in an excellent condition.

Unfortunately they don't come with the locking wheel nuts for the centre caps, but these aren't that expensive to buy from a dealership.

Looking for £90.
Postage will be an extra £25.

More pictures to follow including tread pictures.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Well, im looking for around the £90 mark. Considering theres 3 nearlly new tyres.

I am open to sensible offers from serious buyers.
What brand tyres are they?
The top one you've pictured looks knackered. And the alloys are really kurbed.

Worth more than £50, but think you're aiming a bit high with 90.

EDIT: Knackered is a bit harsh, just looks a bit old and cracked.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What brand tyres are they?
The top one you've pictured looks knackered. And the alloys are really kurbed.

Worth more than £50, but think you're aiming a bit high with 90.

EDIT: Knackered is a bit harsh, just looks a bit old and cracked.
All the tyres are MOT passable and have lots of life left in them. I payed £100 for them, so im trying to get some of my costs back from them. Like I said i'm open to sensible offers.

One tyres a firestone, 2 Duro and ones a budget I think.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
All the tyres are MOT passable and have lots of life left in them. I payed £100 for them, so im trying to get some of my costs back from them. Like I said i'm open to sensible offers.

One tyres a firestone, 2 Duro and ones a budget I think.
Maybe not for me to say but it seems you have been over charged a bit for the wheels and you want to try and make it back by over charging other people, well good luck with the sale i am after some of these wheels would of snapped them up if they where half the price.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe not for me to say but it seems you have been over charged a bit for the wheels and you want to try and make it back by over charging other people, well good luck with the sale i am after some of these wheels would of snapped them up if they where half the price.
I have had quite a bit of intrest in these already. With the tyres, they are worth around the £90 mark. If you have no intention of buying then stop putting others off by complaining about the price.

Good luck finding some for £45.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
I have had quite a bit of intrest in these already. With the tyres, they are worth around the £90 mark. If you have no intention of buying then stop putting others off by complaining about the price.

Good luck finding some for £45.
Woah i was not complaining i was one of first to look at this thred as i was interested until i saw the price and doesn't take much luck mate go on ebay and see for yourself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.