All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, it comes to the unfortunate time in my life where I have to sell my Corsa SRi. I am selling for a number of reasons, the main one being that my partner is learning to drive and insurance is very high for a new driver.

I have owned the car since November 2012 and have racked up 14,000 miles since then travelling to Derby and back for university. The current mileage is at 100500 but will increase due to daily use. Since I have owned it the vehicle has had lots of new parts with the work being done by either a garage or myself, with all receipts kept in the folder.

NEW PARTS
Manifold/Catalyctic Converter and Middle Exhaust Box
Upgraded front disks with EBC Ultimax Pads
Upgraded Rear Disks with EBC Ultimax Pads
New GM Airflow Meter
Wipers
Track Rod Ends
Drop Links
Front Spring

The car has also been serviced twice and is ready for another (may be done as I have all the parts except oil)

Bad Points
There are a few car park dings around the vehicle, to be expected of a car this age.
The airbag light is on intermittantly, I have checked all wiring and have deduced it is the squib, I have another one to be fitted.
Cruise control needs activating using OpCom.
Front fogs don't work for some reason, may be a fuse or bulbs, I haven't looked into it.

The car is currently taxed and tested, the tax runs out at the end of the month, but the test is until the end of January 2014.

This is a nice car to drive, and I will be sad to see it go. Test drives welcome with proof of insurance.

Open to offers on the £1650 price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.