All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Corsa SXi Project - 56K GTFO - Page two, Lowerd.

Right then i have owned the car about 2 Months now and have almost finished paying for it so i thought i would get a project thread up as i have a few things that i am planning on in the new year :thumbs_up:.

• Gsi Front Bumper
  • Rear Vauxhall Mudflaps
  • Irmy Softstars
  • Lowering 40mm
  • MHW's
  • Brake Upgrade, although im in no rush for that :cool:
I will also be taking the car to my Mechanic to have the following the first week in Jan,

• New Bushes
  • Clutch
  • Full service
As i have just started the thread i thought i best take some pics on my new phone, Samsung Pixon. Not too bad i dont think...

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fiat Marea wiper

Right then just a quick update, i have bought a Marea rear wiper and some flat blades for the front of the car, i think the new rear looks a lot better although i need to straighten it because i did it quick:cool:. One of the cat the other day when i was waxing the car too:thumbs_up:

Before

After

Couple of random pics :)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Looks good mate glad you got it sorted.

Reactions: Kitson

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Yeh cheers for the help btw :), the wiper doesn't seem to sit very well on the motor its self though.. But that might just be not doing it right lol :p. I Shall sort that out tomorow as i was very cold today lmao.
Yeh I found that at first. Best way I found was to bolt the wiper on whilst the wiper itself is facing towards the ground then as you tighten the bolt move the wiper back up so it sits properly. Takes a little messing sometimes to get the perfect fit.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive got red and its done the typical thing of turnin pink

i have to polish it every few weeks

where did you get the cat from aswell

how much bhp does it add lol
Yeah i dont like the red cars when they go pink lol!
Well i was using the cat ( Bobby ) to buff my bodywork :laugh: Apparently he adds about 25bhp... Or so i have been told :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice you got there mate :thumbs_up:

·
Banned
3,436 Posts
Cheers lad :thumbs_up:.
Got some flat wiper blades in the post too, am thinking about colour coding my boot lock surround aswell. I have a spare one so im going to have a practice on that first :laugh:
I was thinking about trying this. Have a post 97 lieing around in the kitchen. Absolutely immaculate, black as night.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update - 4th March

Right then, car should be going in for MOT tomorrow *Fingers Crossed*. Hopfully all will be good, as i have had the Backbox and pads done in the last couple of weeks. I cannot see anything that might fail it :cool:.

My mate has also given me my Richbrook door pins back, i bought these months ago so shall be fitting tomorrow if i get chance ;). Also looking into finnally getting my Leccy windows stuff thats next on the cards as the sun seems to be out more now :thumbs_up:.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 255 Posts