All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi

love everyones project so thought i would post what i have planned.

corsa sxi black 2000

work done so far!!

tinted rear lights
tinted side repeaters
depo smoked front lights (but have slightly tinted lenses)
debadged back and sides
debadged grill
lightly tinted windows on five windows
spoiler
ecotek valve + filter
drilled airbox
kn induction hose at the front and side of airbox (cheers dearing for the idea and pics on your thread).
white dials
replaced door speakers
speakers in the back seat door cards
speakers in parcelshelf
two subs mounted in the boot
two amps (one for the subs and one for speakers on the parcelshelf)

planned work for next week

15" or 16" black alloys
lower suspension
interior + exterior neons
red leds (inside the dials heater controls, etc)
colour code parcelshelf to same colour of interior.
black sun strip

planned work for the future

sportex oval exhaust
upgrade brakes
suicide or lambo doors (not sure, yet)
colour code bumpers and door protectors or fit a bodykit.
dress up the engine
retrim interior seats.

and anything else i can think of, i will try and find a camera to take some pice of car and will put them on to.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dearing mate got the neons (interior and exterior) for 40 quid so not to expensive to put on and take off if i dont like.

not quite sure about exterior yet as want to make it as smooth as poss so dont want an aggresive bodykit as it will make me look like a boyracer, was thinking of a euro wide arch kit or something like that, the picture in my head looks something like the car in the picture on the link below but in black, but i dont like the front bumper much any suggestions??????

www.lambodoorkits.co.uk/vauxhall-corsa-lambo-door-p-76.html

·
Registered
43 Posts
dearing mate got the neons (interior and exterior) for 40 quid so not to expensive to put on and take off if i dont like.

not quite sure about exterior yet as want to make it as smooth as poss so dont want an aggresive bodykit as it will make me look like a boyracer, was thinking of a euro wide arch kit or something like that, the picture in my head looks something like the car in the picture on the link below but in black, but i dont like the front bumper much any suggestions??????

www.lambodoorkits.co.uk/vauxhall-corsa-lambo-door-p-76.html
i do like it but i agree with you not to keen on the front bumber looks a bit to bad boy ish if you no what i mean????

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sure do mate but will worry about that later on as few other things on the car to do first. but if anyone has any ideas pleas update the thread.

cheers

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeehaa chesters dead!!!!!

i know what i want to do now with the exterior thanks to lee, if you look at thread "bonnet help asap" and look at the picture of the red corsa lee put up. im going to do something like that. lee if you read this have you anymore pics of that car (side and rear angle) also martin how did you do your centre console. i think i am going to reschedule everything now and sort the bodywork out as that car looks so sweettttttttttttt.
:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts