All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dontknow how mny of you have seen pics, or heard any news on the highly-anticipated Corsa VXR, but anything good that you ind, stick it in this thread.

I'll start it off with this top class pic I found of the Corsa VXR hot-lapping at the Nurburgring

really cant wait for this car to go on sale :D :cool:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha that'll be mental! think i saw a few pics of the "corsa D" on CS, some dude claiming his mate has one or something.

Not sure if i like the look of it or not from that pic or others ive seen

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i love it already :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The link doesn't work for me.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah it works for me now. That actually looks fairly decent compared to the one on cs. The thing with all new cars though is that they are getting really overweight.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your right lee about the weight, classic example is the new clio 197, very heavy!!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Is it me or are they all starting to blend into the same shape?

·
Registered
393 Posts
that and all these hatchbacks are becoming the same format, swept-back teardrop headlights etc. look at a mazda 2 and a 05 fiesta and you'll see what i mean. is it just me or does the new corsa look like a smaller 03 civic?

oh right, thank god its not just me, thanks lee >.<

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It's almost like the designers have run out of ideas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ive noticed it for ages.
all cars that are out in the same sort of age are generally alike.
like for a while you had curvy sort of looking cars, nice round features to them.
then it started to get a bit more aggresive looking, like sharper or something
now there just looking mean, i quite like it.
i like the clio197 looks smart
not really liking the look of it the corsa D , maybe it will grow on me.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I do remember when the first focus came out, I absolutely hated it. Now I love it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just on that topic, not sure if you all know already but the corsa D shares the same chassis as the new punto grande.

base models will share the same engines too afaik

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm liking the specs of this new corsa but I don't like the look of it much at all. The Corsa B and C had modding potential, you could do stuff to them, but I look at this and think "What can you do to it?!" I just can't think of anything that could be done to it, or at least it would look wrong, almost like modding a smart car, just doesn't happen lol.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well fair play, but everyone has different tastes, there are a few cars I wouldnt modify, micras, smart cars, etc, but I'm sure a lot of people would say they wouldn't modify a corsa lol. I agree you can probably make a smart car look better, but I just don't think it has a lot of potential. Just my point of view lol. And in reference to the new Corsa, I guess it doesn't look as bad I first thought (I think its growing on me lol) but I still think it doesn't have as much modding potential as the other Corsas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.