All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am new to this forum, i was recommended by a mate from college. I am looking for any corsa really that is in good condition with little or no mods. I would like it to be a 1.2 but would consider a 1.0 or a 1.4. I am looking to spend around £1300 maximum. I am in northampton area but willing to travel 39miles max.
Cheers all let me know if you have or know of anything,
Bennyh:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello mate. Dont know if this is any good to you, im in romford in essex, about 45 mins away. Im selling my 1.2 arizona corsa 4 door. It has 59,000 miles from new, im the 3rd owner. I have MOT's dating back to the first MOT in 1998 to prove the mileage. ive owned it 4 and a half years.

It has MOT until october and tax til the end of june. Car is very clean, interior is mint. car is also standard. The engine is exceptionally quiet and car drives like new.

£895 and it leaves you money spare to do what you want.

you can email me through here or [email protected] if you're interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
corsa 1.0 triple edition 12v with alloys and sxi spoiler in red

Hi all i am new to this forum, i was recommended by a mate from college. I am looking for any corsa really that is in good condition with little or no mods. I would like it to be a 1.2 but would consider a 1.0 or a 1.4. I am looking to spend around £1300 maximum. I am in northampton area but willing to travel 39miles max.
Cheers all let me know if you have or know of anything,
Bennyh:thumbs_up:
hi m8 i have a mint T REG corsa b very well looked after only 49500 on the clock, groupe 2 insurance and cheap to run. interior in good condition. its a 3 door very sporty no mods but do have sum lexus lights for it which are not fitted. i am selling it locally in sheffield and am asking £1400 for it paid £1700 for it in november 2007 but i am now looking for something a little new no i have a bit more to spend. it has 6 months tax and mot. if you are intrested let me no could do it you for £1300 if you are genuine about the car. if you are and would like any piks just email me at [email protected] and i can send you some pictures. many thanks hope this helps
CALTON89

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
i got a 1.5 td for sale lol 500 quid if ya want it its got 65k on clock all history mot's n that pics are on my patchy prodject thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts