All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a corsa b LS 1.2 8 valve with a c12NZ engine single point injection, problem started last week it was hard to start when warm then when it did run it blew black s**t out the back with like unburnt petrol but alot of it.... when it did start it struggled to pick up and hesitated on accelerating... was told to swap my distributor so i did for a new unit and this also included rotor arm and dizzy cap....ran ok for 30 mins then died hasnt started since (b*****d) we then realised the was no spark at the plugs the lead from the coil to the dizzy sparks once when keys is turned to run position but not when u turn it to the inital start postion(crankin) battery is fully charged and i have swapped coil for a new one and replaced ignition amplifier module aswell but still not start i have checked the coil lead with each sparklead and still does the came thing no faults are given from the ECU (ECM) please help im stuck :( :confused: :eek: :mad: :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorted

Finally sorted it the CKP (Crankshaft Position) sensor thats situated in the distributor housing was recieving 12.48v instead of 5v so after a 5 hours strech inside my foot well testing the whole wiring loom it's now bin decided that it's the ecu thats failed so i now need a new ecu (ecm) transponder and key ps what are mk3 astras like and anyone know what group they are on insurance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts