All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
That looks amazing, not a fan of kitted corsas but thats had a lot of time and effort put into it.

Can't stand that bonnet, just a bit OTT if you ask me

But otherwise great if you ignore the 1ltr engine LOL :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
looks reli nice apart from the bonnet and rear lights.i wouldnt do my own car like tht tho....nice bodywork been done there

·
Registered
164 Posts
I can respect the work that has gone into that.
He has done nothing for it!

I know the lad who owns this and he is the most cockiest person i have ever met. None of his own money has even gone in to the car.

Will say i love the colour, but not the bonnet. He also has the cheap lambos which fall down and have cracked all his paint...

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts

I know the lad who owns this and he is the most cockiest person i have ever met. None of his own money has even gone in to the car.

Will say i love the colour, but not the bonnet. He also has the cheap lambos which fall down and have cracked all his paint...
So basically it is a t*t in a **** car then

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
The seats in it are really nice! Don't like the car at all though!

·
Registered
33 Posts
you'd have get it towed every where, first time you go ut in it pig will pull you, and your car gone and yourslapped with a big fine

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
not to my taste but alot of work has gone into it.im suprided that it still moves with a 1 litre engine.:)

·
Registered
273 Posts

Yeah I was gonna say i you look at the cars in the background, especially the SL Merc, parked on his, rather large driveway, I'd guess that mumsy and dadsy have paid for all of it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts