All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
As much as i hate big body kits and shopping trolley spoilers, i like it, smoothed arches are nice, wheels are nice, body kit actually fits, all shut lines line up well and it general looks mint.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Funny how people can not like a kit in one thread, then like the same kit when some one says they like it first. Does seem like alot of people cant seem to make up there own minds :rolleyes:
Not a fan of big bodykits, so no dont like that one either. However the workmanship looks good, so I can appreciate that.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Funny how people can not like a kit in one thread, then like the same kit when some one says they like it first. Does seem like alot of people cant seem to make up there own minds :rolleyes:
Just becuase your not into big bodykits, doesnt mean you have to hate every corsa out there with one does it?

its just not often people get it right.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Not saying that; just recently there seems to have been alot of slating cars for big bodykits, and some of them were actually done well, but then in another thread people were saying they now like the same kit.

Also I said I dont like big bodykits, which I dont, but appreciate the work. Some big bodykits I have liked in the past, but these are ones that are completely new and different not just the same old kit put on and smoothed differently. However just because I believe that doesnt mean that everyone else should as well; which is why I havent just said the car is ugly instead I have tried to get my opinion across, which at the min this site seems to be lacking when it comes to threads about bodykits.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts