All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
not bad mate but i'll give you a wee bit of advice, when your selecting areas using the straight line tool (arches, grille etc) zoom in quite far, and only use very small lines, being carefull to follow the countours already there, it will tidy it up alot more

also, if your planning on doing smoothing, outside shots arefairly difficult due to reflections, studio shots are much easier to smooth

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
craig8 - what areas do you mean? oh and i did rush the door strips lol. will do them again

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh i see now! so you didnt mean this pic as much, you just ment in general?

·
Registered
393 Posts
i think it looks good, the faults with it are hard to see unless you're pretty experienced like craig i guess, they didnt leap out at me until i started looking really hard. nice work mate.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks mate, yeah unless you look really hard you dont really notice things, but its choosing the right picture to start with etc makes it eaiser in the long run. maybe of been better if i left the door an didnt add the intercooler?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Your photoshopping skills are getting noticably better dearing, keep at it and they will carry on improving.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
wow i like that alot, does anyone know what those wheels are? is the donor car your's by and chance dearing?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nah donor car was off some site, erm the wheels! i might be able to find out 1 sec

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

its them but i couldnt find out what there called maybe some one else will know?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts