All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a garage cause my car was pulling to the left,so a thought it was the tracking at first. Guy does the tracking in charges me 20 quid and tells me a list of problems,so a go ahead and get it all sorted. £300 quid later new steering rack new strut brace in arm ect,But still the problem was there. So took it to my m8s garage in the problem ended up been the power steering wich was fecked so put it back to manual in it cost me **** all, 300 quid down the drain:mad:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Go back and ask for a refund. You've paid the garage to rectify a problem, which they failed to do. Failing that get trading standards involved.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmm might look into that,its only a wee 2 man place so word a mouth will **** them up to.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Did you not get to drive the car after the £20 tracking had been done? or did you get them to do the work straight off?

I'm getting my tracking done this afternoon........

·
Registered
393 Posts
Go back and ask for a refund. You've paid the garage to rectify a problem, which they failed to do. Failing that get trading standards involved.
good move, probably best to give them a ring and see what you need to do. obvious things will be keeping hold of the receipts for the work done at the first garage, plus you'll need to ask the second guy if he'll vouch for you (and list down exactly what he found and done to repair it and get him to sign it.)

it's idiots like these guys that give the motor industry a bad name and allow cars that are dangerous on the road. I may work at a dealership and customers will always think that they're being overcharged etc. etc. but what they get from us is the best that we can do and its people like these ya-who's that give everybody a bad reputation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts