All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of doing a custom boot build for my B as I have the Vibe QB69's and Blackbox I amp which are imo are good enough not being too thumpy but still nice sounding...

I have seen a few by doing a search and found a few which I could adapt into similair one for the boot of my B:

Clicky

I really like the plain looking ones done with felt or the carpet ones...

Just want to know what peoples oppinions are on them? Obviously if I were to do it I would make it a professional job so it look neat... Or Shll I just keep them in the parcel shelf

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
If you can build it like the one above or similar it would look ace and i'd go for it - be a project to help you learn anyway. If you want to see some boot builds like one above let me know and i'll post up some pics for you :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont worry about it mate thanks anyway I will find some mroe pics, still not sure if I wanna do it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good luck with the bootbuild...

Tbh Im not into all that, dont really see the point, but each to their own!! :D

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I would go for it mate, it is something I have being thinking about doing for a while now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It was carpeted lol, in black

but it was still a ******* micra

So i ditched the whole project for the corsa, anyway i could make you all laugh by posting some really shameful pics of the micra but you may disown me so i won't.

Corsaboy

·
Registered
322 Posts
This is mines, i done it myself, only took a few hours.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know this might be a stupid question but do you need to carry a spare wheel in your car ?

I'm thinking of doing a boot build myself but dont really want to spend hours making one to get pulled by the police and them get the A*** because i cant get to my spare wheel ?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry i neglected the thread, delayed my ideas a bit, anyway, here is what I was thinking of doing, very simple and mean i can still put backseats down (which i need)

My boot now:
haha

What I will do:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts