All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just in Vauxhall this morning in huddersfield cos my car was called in 4 a recall something to do with the front lower control arm. Its all ok anyway. I saw this really fit salesman i couldn't stop looking at him and he was looking at me too. I wish i'd a tried to get his number or sommet now!! NOT FAIR. Wat should i do?? Opinions please:laugh: How sad am i lol.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Erm break something on your car, try get it fixed under warranty and see him again. Or be normal and just go looking somewhere else, if you didnt get his number when you first seen him then you wont if you go back. Defiantly look like stalking and most normal lads would run a mile.

·
Registered
322 Posts
go back and tell tell him your interested in swapping your car for the corsa d vxr... start chatting to him, get his number then say sorry but your keeping your own car.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehe some good suggestions but im a propa wimp wen it comes to stuff like this:p

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
well if your not gonna put any effort in then dont expect to get his number lol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Ashlee, just go back & tell him you're interested & also tell him the truth! He'll be very flattered I bet. IF he says no, his loss. If it doesn't work out, I bet Dearing will be on hand for you :D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Ashlee, just pop your details on a card and go back in there, go up to him and say, " hi i was in the other day getting my car sorted and i forgot this" hand him your card, smile your most naughty smile and leave, looking gorgeous of corse ;) and he'll be calling you faster than you can answer your phone :laugh:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Ashlee, just pop your details on a card and go back in there, go up to him and say, " hi i was in the other day getting my car sorted and i forgot this" hand him your card, smile your most naughty smile and leave, looking gorgeous of corse ;) and he'll be calling you faster than you can answer your phone :laugh:
Excellent idea :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
331 Posts
if you do nothing you'll probably not see him again, if you do something what's the worst that can happen? the exact same thing. you stand to lose nothing, but there is the possibility of gaining :) if it were a gamble i'd bet ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Go back there and have a look around at some cars and get chatting and see what signals you get from there. But all salesman are the same, all they want is your money, he could be married with kids, ya never know though!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was just in Vauxhall this morning in huddersfield cos my car was called in 4 a recall something to do with the front lower control arm. Its all ok anyway. I saw this really fit salesman i couldn't stop looking at him and he was looking at me too. I wish i'd a tried to get his number or sommet now!! NOT FAIR. Wat should i do?? Opinions please:laugh: How sad am i lol.
have mine if you want :p

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
damnit laura knows my way!

the old drop your number and run! leave em wondering lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts