All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so definately getting rid of lexus lights 2 reasons for this,

1. I now know why people on here hate lexus lights cus every modded corsa i've seen in derby now have lexus lights on them, so i want to be different!!

2. Some silly twat has backed into my car and ever so slightly cracked one of my lights :mad: no marks anywhere else just on the lights which is wierd i think!

You can only see the crack close up but i know its theres so gonna get rid of them buy some more with crimbo money! Anyone have any ideas on what i shud get pics if possible please!! xx

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Anything other than lexus lights is a good choice. What colour is your car?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Here is a different idea, remove them take them apart and spray the backing plate red, wont see anything like that around! and if you bugger it up, oh well you were gettin rid of them anyway lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Personally I like them, they were my original choice of lights (back in the days when I had visions of owning a black corsa lol). But I don't know how they will look on a red car.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Naa they aren't to easy on the eye i must say lol!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Don't just look at Corsas, look at other makes of car on the road. You'll notice that Lexarse lights are on loads of cars these days; has to be the most unimaginative and common mod ever. Worst part is they don't even look good.

MHW rears and the South African rears are the best types made IMHO but they are like rocking horse poo. MHW don't make them anymore and the SA lights cost an arm and a leg.

I stuck with the standard rear lights with blue side repeaters (accidentally, they were black when I first got them but looked gash so I used thinners to get the acrylic off them), they go nicely with the sunstrip. Finally I got (arguably another common mod) the Depo smoked headlights. Looks subtle and tasteful :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Lol i got offered a straight swap for my chrome lexus lights though and he gave me his smoked ones so snapped them off him!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Don't just look at Corsas, look at other makes of car on the road. You'll notice that Lexarse lights are on loads of cars these days; has to be the most unimaginative and common mod ever. Worst part is they don't even look good.
Got to agree with that :thumbs_up:

MHW rears and the South African rears are the best types made IMHO but they are like rocking horse poo. MHW don't make them anymore and the SA lights cost an arm and a leg.
I'm trying to get hold of some of the SA rears at the moment if your interested, they work out £100 delivered...

·
Registered
273 Posts
everyone will have smoked rears before long , give it a few months or so and everyone will hate them too!
i used to love lex lights when they first came out thats why i put some on mine, but as times change i actually dont like them anymore :D so off with them and onto the smokes for me lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Smoked rears are getting really hard to find tbh. And when you do find them often they are really expensive which puts a lot of people off, and therefore keeps them fairly unique.

·
Registered
273 Posts
see what your getting at there but alot of people round my way have sprayed there own which i must admit can look tacky !

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah I'm not keen on the spraying them idea but that's just a personal opinion, but I'm biased as I have the MHW smoked rears.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts