All Corsa Forum banner

Database error?

2K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
havent beenable to get on the site for the past hour. maybe its just me

#4 ·
Same reason as last time, too many users connected for the hosts to handle.
Everytime I email the hosts they fix it, then a week or two later it's the same again.
I think it's due to the forum expanding at such a rate.

Like I say this issue should hopefully disappear once and for all once we upgrade to a better hosting package.

#6 ·
I noticed it happened again last night!!
My inbox had 350 error emails lol.
I'm going to be sending a harsh worded email if it happens again as it's getting a bit beyond a joke now.

#10 ·
I know, it's getting way too frequent for my liking tbh.

#19 ·
Once again apologies everyone.
It was a problem at the hosts end again.

I sent an email requesting the problem is fixed once and for all, so hopefully it should be, although instinct tells me probably not.

Just please be patient with the site if you can as all these problems are just teething issues really.

#22 ·
Thanks ;) .

Keeps the bots away.

As for spamming human members, we have a good moderating team to deal with them.

#28 ·
Yeah I've had a few error emails but not of the usual error.

Again it is to do with the Mysql at the hosts end but hopefully it is just them tweaking things.

As Cj said, with us being on a shared server, if other sites on the same server become busy, this site may experience the odd problem, nothing more than a dodgy page load here and there.

Things will improve as we go along so please don't anyone give up on us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.