All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a bugger was out untill 10pm last night, though i didnt go out untill 8ish just have to t-cut my boot and roof, get some back-black on the bumpers then it will be looking ncie & shiny again. next is probably a Irmy grill. what other "little" mods cani do to make it look nice, if i can find somewhere decent i will get mirror effect tints for the rear windows, and ive asked abouta allcorsa sticker but no reply as of yet.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will take one tonight before i t-cut the boot, found out by mistake last night, i can take the ALL out of vauxhall and put it near the Corsa and ive made allcorsa jsut need the same size letters and dots to make the website dont think can, can i??

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Are you on about the silver badges? you can buy individual letters from halfords for a rip off price.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well iw ant to remove grill but its attached to bumper,

Just been online looking at some parts so will update you later,

Corsaboy

·
Registered
713 Posts
When i had a crash i removed the passenger front arch, and my front bumper. took out the arm and balljoint of the left front wheel.
:) lol
snap

lol i dont feel so alone now. my crash ripped off the passenger side front wheel arch trim, snapped the ball join clean off, and bent the wishbone lol

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
As this is in general chat, feel free to loose off the subject of the thread ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts