All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thiniking of de badginf the back of the car! has anyone got any pictures so i can have a proper look at what mine will be like at what are your general views on this mod? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
it's a must mate. makes the back end look so much tidier. just take your time to do it properly and it won't be a problem.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wana do it to tidy the back end but im not sure as i dont have much idea wats needed and how long its gona take to do properly :confused:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
This is my girlfriends debadged - you might be able to see a faint mark on either side where there is slight bits of glue left - that will be coming off once I fit the colour coded boot lock surround and spoiler and i also have a smoother wiper fitted now so back will be looking alot tidier once its done.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
i used warm water (boiled water in kettle and added some cold to it so that it didn't harm paintwork) - poured this over the badge to loosen off the glue then used dental floss - started at one side and made a sawing like motion the length of the badge till it came off. Then I poured a bit more warm water over remaining glue and use an old credit card etc (I actually used a 15cm ruler when i did bump strips) to take off remaining glue. If there is some still left - bug and tar remover helps aswell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts