All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my decat pipe for the 1.2 1.4 and maybe 1.6 8v engines unsure if they are all the same? defiantly fits the 1.2 and 1.4 8v engines looking for £15 plus postage had some usage for a while dont think it has any holes will get a picture tomorrow when i get it off the car

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

picture the white stuff is just exhaust paste i tried using orginally to seal it to the mid section doesnt affect it no holes there is an exhaust gasket on there already may need removing not sure how good the seal was

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
AJ get this lol will make you louder!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well all i had on mine was piper back box standard mid section and it made it louder if i had a race tube, it would be a lot louder but i think it gives it bit more a raspy sound pops too

will fail the mot though but simple to fit

·
Registered
909 Posts
well all i had on mine was piper back box standard mid section and it made it louder if i had a race tube, it would be a lot louder but i think it gives it bit more a raspy sound pops too

will fail the mot though but simple to fit
Probably make mine really loud the as I've got a race tube and a sportex back box. I know it'll fail an mot which is why I'd keep my cat converter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts