All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2045 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello

right i brought my corsa back in may 2006 an it started off like....

i left it standard pretty much up till christmas, then i fancied some window tints :)

as time went on i started really getting into modding the corsa, althought i have always loved modified cars. but anyway i then got it colour coded an some smoked side repeaters, she came out like this...

I then hd some spare cash left so, i went an brought a sportex 3" outward rolled backbox.

then around 2-3weeks later i got some 16" momo corse wheels in black, which left it as high as a bus lol.

the wheels stayed at maxium height until march time as i went out and got some weitec coilovers an lowered her :) also popped to halfords an got some light tint spray ;)

i then put my sportex cat-back system on ebay an got a custom exhaust made, althought i still need a 4-2-1 manifold an sports cat.

then the big plans were reveled, full repsray in jet black! .....

Came across a set of GSi bumpers in mint condition, got it sprayed up an put my halo's on ...

then this is how she currently stands....

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm still waiting to find out your secret plans yet. Quite a big change that you've made to the car so far though. I'm not normally a fan of 5-doors but that I do like.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you get pulled mate, your knackered. im only 18 an cant be dealing with any trouble.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
To be far the sports cat is the better idea, less hassel and you lose about 1bhp. Just the cost really.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AHHHHHH, really ****ed off! car was ment to be done this week, but now ebay ****ed up n order an it will have to be early next week now. really getting stressed with it.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

what are the 2 nuts on there for? i take it one is for the o2 sensor? whats the other for lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Both are for the o2 (lambda) sensor IIRC. Jusr pick the lower one as it's closer to the original position.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
1 - 20 of 2045 Posts