All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
great... or not!
i actually did see a sticker i like, dont know where to get it though
its kind of a tribal sticker with the vauxhall logo in the middle, any ideas where i can find it?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
great... or not!
its kind of a tribal sticker with the vauxhall logo in the middle, any ideas where i can find it?
ebay no doubt it has most tribal stickers :laugh:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
great... or not!
I had it on the back of my corsa for a while jt. There are pics on here somewhere with it on if you can find em. Ive junked it now though, going for a smoother look.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've actually got one stuck in my rear window courtesy of the car's previous owner - along with his 'n' hers red/grey 'visor' at the front.

I got the front one off, but the griffon is mixed in with the heating elements at the back. I've been told a hairdryer will do the trick in melting the glue, but I haven't bothered yet.

Your rear visibility is definitely compromised with one of these in the window!

All aspects of taste etc aside, I'd advise not...

J.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
We know your tastes lyds and you arent lying lol!

Id give that one a miss looks tacky and you will reverse into a lampost coz there is this massive vauxhall sticker on your window. Who put that there!! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We know your tastes lyds and you arent lying lol!

Id give that one a miss looks tacky and you will reverse into a lampost coz there is this massive vauxhall sticker on your window. Who put that there!! :laugh:
Haha! I am joking this time. I would never have a decal in my rear window!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts