All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List of a decent set of alloys for a corsa b?! Trying to get some ideas as my bonus has come and want to treat my corsa!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Um a lot of people think the soft star are nice. It's only what kinda look you want. Personally I think 5 spoke deep dish look nice. Or the volk te37

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What you reckon of these?!

I wanna see them on my car before buying them but I'm rubbish at photoshop :(

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You need to look at sizes rather than what's shiny

·
Registered
590 Posts
I dig the deep dish and bbs. Can make the offset work might need spacers and stretched tires though

I would post some photos but I'm on my phone. Kids watching a movie on the laptop

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Yeah, may been spacers to bring them out even wider..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vegas- Yeah i was just browsing on eBay "4x100 15" forgot about offset its a shame really as they are going cheap and looked really nice :( it did say on the ad on eBay they can stretch tyres but I'd I stretched the tyres I'd starting going for a stance corsa :/ maybe a road to look into "euro slammed stance corsa" as you don't see many around anymore as its all golfs passats etc all on rotas or bbs! Might look into it something different.

Cheers mibo not in a rush to buy anything before I'm 100% sure cheers for the effort :)

Tanktop- not a fan of the sxi's made a friend of mine roll on steelies instead of sxi's as I hate them so much no idea why :(

I like the speedlinea,cearos and the wheels on Vegas 5dr corsa but can't remember the name :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
one with the blue wheels lives near me use to go through driveshafts no tomorrow
Not surprised to be honest lol! I just want something diffrent then everyone else. I'm going to go stanced ltd uk on the weekend as its only a min drive for me and have a look what alloys I can have with a bit of poke :p

Is anyone going to the auto jumble on the 14th of April?! Worth the hour trip?!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts