All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Definitely gonna get a set of Gmax suspension/uprated shocks for my Corsa. Need tougher suspension, & it will be lowered by 40mm. Not too much..

Will take pics of the car once the shocks & springs are fitted. Will be getting them around 25th of this month.

Yay! :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Good choice. You will definately be happy with them.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good choice, wasnt it you that was saying lowered cars are for chavs?
Yeah it was me, but I want sport suspension. The only way i can have tougher suspension is by putting up with it being lowered slightly. 40mm wouldn't be a drastic change, so it won't look too different.

·
Registered
497 Posts
You will notice it's definitely lower, but with 15's they won't be tucked up under the arch I doubt, so it won't look chavvy, closing the arch gap a bit will make it look so much better :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You will notice it's definitely lower, but with 15's they won't be tucked up under the arch I doubt, so it won't look chavvy, closing the arch gap a bit will make it look so much better :thumbs_up:
Someone said i could hide asylum seekers in my arches :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
In a 1.2, why upgrade the handling lol, you just want it lowered really :p but after saying lowered cars are for chavs you need a excuse :p

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:laugh: Just to clear things up. Yes I said lowered cars are chavvy - I am not disputing that. But, in order to improve the handling on my car I need to get sports suspension. My only option is 40mm shock absorbers and springs. As far as I'm aware, without making my car look too low my best option is 40mm spings. Yes, I admit i do sound 2 faced, but if you read my posts - i refer to chavvy saxos mainly. :)

There you go, that's a first - a women who admits she is wrong :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You'll probably be refering the the saxo's that are slammed about 90mm!

I must admit though, I quite like the look of them :eek: .

Anyway, as said Lyds, once you have lowered your car, you will not look back.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I wouldn't worry Lee, i like the look of Saxos too, if I was gonna get another car other than a Corsa I'd strongly look into Saxos, but I heard they like to fall apart which puts me off badly :laugh: I did actually look into them a while back, I thought everything was going wrong with my car and was seriously considering getting rid of it and getting a Saxo as my last Corsa's engine had nearly had it and I thought my new Corsa's engine was on its way out too, but my cars all ok now I think lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts