All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey

bad news! I managed to write me corsa off yesterday afternoon coming home from wrk. absolutley devastated but lukily no one was hurt. thinking off putting ina clame cos wasnt partly my fault but luckily i am fully comp. so dont lose much money

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i work by shell (stanlow) and ders always big tankers obviously driving past. Well yesterday i went a different way home and went round a corner and lost control of da car. Apparentley when the trucks go round the corner they leave oil and bits of rubber of the tyre cos its quite a tight bend. But cos it had been rainin it had come to the surface and was like a bloody ice rink. JUs started aquaplanin towards the curb so i pulled the steering wheel and went into a nice 360 spin twice and slammed sideways into a curb. = pretty f****d up car to be honest. :mad:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ouch, sorry here that mate, hope you get it all sorted out soon and get back on the road

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
well i work by shell (stanlow) and ders always big tankers obviously driving past. Well yesterday i went a different way home and went round a corner and lost control of da car. Apparentley when the trucks go round the corner they leave oil and bits of rubber of the tyre cos its quite a tight bend. But cos it had been rainin it had come to the surface and was like a bloody ice rink. JUs started aquaplanin towards the curb so i pulled the steering wheel and went into a nice 360 spin twice and slammed sideways into a curb. = pretty f****d up car to be honest. :mad:
similar to what happened to me

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Pics of damage?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lol, I was only asking to see if it was repairable.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi

lol
soz no pics at the time but for some undertsnading of the damage done the insurance company was in touch today and sed there was 3500 quid worth of damage so its obviously written off. :mad:

anyway it has been an important lesson (expensive for sure but important) lol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Really gutted for you mate. It's just really annoying when you have to start from scratch & hunt for another car again. :( I had my 1st car 3 weeks and some 4x4 hit & run driver wrote it off and put me & my mate in hospital. I was so depressed for months.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts