All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the downside to working where i work, every morning my corsa ends up looking like this.

then i give it a quick wash over nothing fancy to return it back to this

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
mmm the classic faded pink corsa paint lol give it a good Tcut all over then wax/polish it so shes all red and shiny again :) nice car though

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really it needs another coat of lacquer before any polish is applied to it, due to its half finished respray lol. but cos its in the pipeline of me gettin shut on it i really cant be bothered. mind workin nights dnt help cos all i wanna do durin the day is sleeeeeeep lol.

haha abt the rallying lol, i kinda did rally it a lil bit on the guy's drive to the car park, so u got me there but it is at work

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol kingsizeriz, ive got tht pic aswell. its still dirty tho so lol ;)

wonder if anyone else got any dirty pics, of their car obviously...lmao

we got a clean car thread lets see as a joke how many dirty ones we can get

as a booby prize of "dirtyiest corsa on allcorsa" looool

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha shame i washed mine on friday! hadnt seen soap and water for a few months!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Here my car on holiday in Devon, 205 in the background is a 1.9TD and its my mums :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow v.nice rims, what size are they if you dont mind me asking? a flame red 5dr you cant beat it ;)
theyre only 15's mate, had em on my first car (fiat punto mk2) n kept em when tht got written off n thought id put em on the corsa when i got it, dnt look as good as they did on the punto, but still better thn the standard steels with tatty wheel trims. kinda makes the car sluggish tho due to the extra width, grips the road on corners like a drem tho :laugh: :D

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I never let my car get that dirty, even if i tried i dont think it would because of the colour. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts